Exhibit at SOLARCON India 2013 - Connect with Customers and Grow Your Business
Industry leaders look to SOLARCON India to source the products, technologies, and solutions they need to meet the goals of implementing the National Solar Mission.
Will you be there to connect with your customers?
- SOLARCON India 2012 drew more than 3,300 attendees (including conference delegates) from more than 32 countries
- Highly influential audience: 87% of all visitors are involved in product selection and purchasing.
- And 81% of visitors indicated their job level was management level and above.
Exhibition Segments Served
- Cell & module manufacturing
- Silicon feedstock, ingot and wafer manufacturing
- PV Systems and end solutions, including
- Captive and standalone electrification
- Urban street and billboard lighting
- Water pumps
- Grid connectible systems and solutions
- Concentrator PV solutions
- Solar appliances
- Balance of System manufacturers
- Charge controllers and inverters
- Batteries and storage systems
- Metering and grid connect solutions
- Cables, connectors, casings, etc.
- Solar tracking equipment
PV equipment and production line manufacturers as suppliers
- Crystal growth, diffusion, deposition and metallization equipment
- Laminators, wire saws, cell scribing, encapsulation, marking equipment, etc.
- Materials supply and manufacturing
- Glass, substrates, coatings, resins, encapsulation materials, films, gasses, etc.
- Test, measurement and monitoring solutions
- Solar Thermal Products & Solutions
- Other PV products such as software solutions, providers of irradiation data, etc.
SOLARCON India – run by the solar/PV industry in India for the industry in India
India is on the threshold of rapid growth in PV adoption and manufacturing. With recent government initiatives and planning announcements, its geographic advantage, existing industrial and research infrastructure, and its enormous market potential, India will see transformational changes in solar PV, over the next several years that promise to propel India to a global leadership role in solar PV.
SOLARCON India offers you the best opportunity to explore and expand your opportunities in this fast-growing marketplace. At SOLARCON India, you can:
- Showcase your products, services, and technologies
- Meet and network with key decision-makers in the global and regional PV supply chain
- Learn, influence and draw business benefits from solar PV’s newest and potentially largest market.
Prospective and existing customers across the entire spectrum of the supply chain will be well represented at the event, offering you an opportunity to showcase, plan and execute business.
SOLARCON India - By the solar industry in India, for the industry in India
SOLARCON India is the event of choice for the solar industry in India and is your best opportunity to benefit from and influence the direction of India’s solar market. This best-in-class exhibition attracts highly-focused visitors from across the Indian solar manufacturing supply chain.
Supported by India's Government
SOLARCON India has the support of India's government, including the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) and the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (REDA)
In Support of India's Solar Industry
SOLARCON India is organized by SEMI India and is the only event that reinvests its revenues into programs and services that support the growth and expansion of the solar/PV industry in India
For further assistance, please contact:
SEMI Tech Services India Pvt. Ltd.
DBS House 26, Cunningham Road
Tel: +91 80 4040 7103
Fax: +91.80.4040 7113
SEMI Global Headquarters
3081 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Want to save 30% on Exhibit Space along with other tradeshow benefits?
*If you are a SEMI Member, membership must be active at all times to receive member pricing. SEMI Membership must be paid in-full through the exposition.