1-3 August 2013
Thursday 1 August - 9:00am–6:00pm
Friday 2 August - 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 3 August - 9:00am–4:00pm
Conference location will be updated shortly.
KTPO Exhibition Complex
SOLARCON India 2012 Highlights:
- High profile opening ceremonies with the Chief Minister of Karnataka, Large and Small Scale Industry Minister, and experts from AUO
- Supported by MNRE, IREDA, Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited and certified by the US Department of Commerce
- Dual-track conference featured 70 high profile speakers and two CEO Forums: “Key Requirements of Short Term & Long Term, Solar Manufacturing Sustainability in India” and “Can India reach 100 GW installed solar power capacity by 2030?”
- More than 88% of exhibiting companies said they would exhibit at SOLARCON India again
- Workforce development program—“Thin Film PV Technology — Cells to Systems”—organized in partnership with the National Centre for PV Research and Education / Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.